Biologika Bug Another Insect Repellent
Summer! Don't we just love it! But what do we hate about summer? Mosquitoes, midges, flies and bugs - yuk.
So what do we do? We spray or lather ourselves with a chemical cocktail to try and protect our skin from the little critters.
Our skin is our body's largest organ - what goes on - goes in! So, this means we need to think carefully about what we put on our skin.
How about, doing something healthy for your skin and keep the bugs at bay?
Does this ingredients list appeal to you
Purified Water, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Ethanol, Coco Glucoside, Organic Citronella Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Glycerine, Organic Sage Essential Oil, Rosehip Extract.
I know I can rest easy, using this organic insect repellent. It's safe for me and safe for kids. Why would you choose anything else?
Let's just look closer at a couple of the key ingredients:
- Citronella - well known for being a mosquito deterrent
- Lavender essential oil - also helps to keep the bugs at bay, but is also an anitseptic and anti-inflammatory
- Lemon Myrtle - antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal
- Peppermint - is antimicrobial
- Sage - is antifungal, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, is a disinfectant and more
So next time you are heading out to enjoy our beautiful outdoors - don't forget to grab your little pump-action spray bottle of Bug Another and know that the only thing that won't like it is the bugs - not your body or health.
Bug Another was previously known as Bug Grrr Off.
Stock up now for summer, at only $11.95 for 125ml, you'd be crazy not to include this in your summer planning today.