Being environmentally conscious these days is not as hard as it used to be, thanks to companies like Earthwise.
Nearly all of us use dishwashers to help save water. With all the extra use, these trusty machines get dirty, so we need to clean them. But we don't want to add to the impact on our environment to do so.
Earthwise Dishwasher cleaner helps to maintain the dishwasher performance by breaking down the grease and lime scale build-up in the hidden parts of the machine.
Grey water and septic tank safe, contains biodegradable surfactants so you know you are doing your bit to help the environment.
There are no nasties in this one
- NO phosphates, NO nitrate, NO chlorine and NO ammonia
Cleaning your dishwasher should be done at least once a month. This helps to clean the filters, spray arms and pipes.
- Only use the Earthwise Dishwasher cleaner with the dishwasher empty of dishes.
- Flip open the cap (do not remove cap) place the bottle upside down on the bottom rack - the heat from the dishwasher will dissolve the seal.
- Make sure it does not obstruct the spray arm.
- Run the dishwasher on the heavy wash or pot / pan cycle.
For best results use Earthwise Dishwasher powder or tablets and use the Earthwise Rinse aid for a sparkling clean finish.