The Earthing Mouse Mat is a great way to connect to the Earth’s limitless supply of antioxidant producing electrons, discharge electrical stress and restore your body to its natural electrical state, and to facilitate healing.
How can I use an Earthing Mouse/Grounding Pad?
- While working at a computer – place the mat beside your computer keyboard and use as a mouse pad
- On chairs or couches to sit on so you can stay grounded while watching TV, eating a meal or reading a book, Kindle or iPad
Benefits of Earthing In The Office
- less fatigue
- better concentration
- reduce stress
- less pain
- protection from EMF's, as by working grounded you will greatly reduce the electrical voltage you are being exposed to
Other Benefits Of Earthing
Earthing or grounding, makes use of free electrons from the Earth to re-balance your body, stabilise it's bio-electrical system and fight free radicals. Published research on Earthing indicates that a broad array of favourable health-related results including:
- better sleep
- reduction of inflammation and pain
- improved blood flow
- normalizing effect on the stress hormone cortisol
- calming effects on the nervous system
Do I need to be touching the Universal Earthing Mat/Grounding Pad with bare skin for it to work properly?
While it is not essential to have bare skin against the mat it is preferable. Why? You will still be Earthed if there is a layer of clothing between you and the mat when you sit on it, however, the effectiveness will vary depending on factors such as the thickness of the clothes and perspiration which acts as a conductor. For maximum grounding bare skin usually works best.
Mouse Mat Features
The Universal Mat is made of 100% eco friendly and recyclable TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomers). It's PVC-free and Latex free, anti-skid and odourless
TPE material is UV resistant, lightweight, PVC free, chloride free, latex free and uses non-toxic materials in its production
Closed cell construction prevents germs from absorbing into the mat
Soft, leathery feel