Earthing Queen Fitted Sheet Kit
The Earthing Queen Fitted Sleep Systems are natural colour 100% cotton fitted sheets 1.52m x 2.03m with a 40cm pocket (60" x 80" with a 16" pocket), containing woven-in conductive silver fibers. The Earthing sheet is used exactly like a normal bottom fitted sheet. The Earthing sheet connects to the earth with a grounding rod. One end of the grounding cord snaps onto the sheet and the other end connects to an electrical outlet ground or the the Earthing grounding rod system. Lying on the sheet easily grounds you to the earth during sleep.
Due to the growing popularity of these products, there are now imitations and counterfeits appearing on the market. Everything here is a genuine Earthing™ or Groundology™ product. Please be aware that official distributors are not permitted to sell on marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, and so products sold there are not likely to be genuine.
- 1 x Queen fitted sheet
- 1 x 4.6m (15ft) connection cord
- 1x Adapter plug with built-in splitter
- Instruction brochure
It is good to wash your Earthing product. It will not be harmed by washing, in fact it is beneficial. Washing strips body sweat and natural skin oils from the silver keeping it conductive.
- Wash every week or two
- Wash in a washing machine with warm water (40°C / 105°F)
- Use a safe liquid laundry detergent
- Line dry or dry in a dryer on low (up to 65°C / 150°F)
- Can be ironed on a low heat if desired
- Don't wash with bleach
- Don't wash with fabric softeners
- Don't use whitening detergents, oxi-detergents OR detergents with oils like lavender or coconut oil
- Don't use dryer sheet fabric softeners
- Don't dry clean
Bleach, lotions and oils can tarnish the silver rendering it non conductive. Fabric softener builds up on the silver and also ruins its conductive properties. It is advised to wait at least one hour to use the product after applying lotion to the skin.